A report by ARC estimated that the smart building market will surpass $160 billion by 2026, representing an average annual growth rate of 15.3 percent from 2019 to 2026.
The market research study on “Smart Building Market By Solutions (Software, Hardware, Services), By Product (Building management system (BMS), Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC), Lighting control, Security and access control, Emergency alarm and evacuation system, Audio and visual effects), By Building Type(Commercial Buildings, Residential Buildings, Government & Public Infrastructure Facilities, Educational Institutions, Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Opportunities and Forecast, 2019 – 2026”, offers a detailed insight on the global smart building market entailing insights on its different market segments.
North America is projected to dominate the regional smart building market during the market period. The region is expected to experience growth owing to its developed technological infrastructure. The major players are also investing in the regional market which is also supporting the regional market growth. For instance, Semtech’s LoRa Corecell has released reference design aiming indoor gateway applications. It is developed for home, building and factory automation and the reference design employs the LoRaWAN (Wide Area Network) protocol. The SX1250 multi-band sub-GHz RF front end has been designed to work with the Semtech’s SX1302. It covers the 915 MHz band for North America, 868 MHz for Europe and others below GHz.
Commercial buildings are anticipated to experience the highest growth during the forecast period owing to the rising demand for the energy-efficient solution which can reduce and monitor the wastage of resources. In addition, smart building energy management solution can accomplish the goal of less operational cost for multistory buildings, schools, or building complexes. The aggressive emerging trend of decarbonization, electrification, and resilience across the smart cities to combat the emissions from the commercial buildings is also supporting the segment growth. Various municipal governments are targeting new and existing commercial buildings for greenhouse gas emissions is further stimulating the segment growth. In 2019, GridPoint, a smart building technology innovator has announced an investment by Hannon Armstrong, a leading investor in climate change solutions. The investment allows GridPoint to accelerate the growth of energy management as a service in the commercial building sector.
Download Free Sample Report Pages@ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-sample/1596
Some of the leading competitors are Siemens, Honeywell, Schneider Electric, Johnson Controls, United Technologies, Cisco, Control4, Delta Controls, Emerson, IBM and others. The major players are involved in mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and new product development for the expansion of market share and also for increasing the product portfolio of the company. Furthermore, Signify and Cisco announced a collaboration to redefine the meaning of smart office with Norwegian systems integrator Atea. A partnership announced between Infosys, Microsoft, and Johnson Controls to accelerate the convergence of physical and digital infrastructure with smart building solutions. Skanska and Innogy teamed up for utilization of spaces, optimizing building productivity and safety and for enhancing the wellbeing of building users. Johnson Controls and Foxconn Industrial Internet announced a formal collaboration for boosting smart building and smart city technologies.
Gain access to Acumen Research and Consulting Knowledge Hub, our BI Enabled Intuitive Market Research Database of 5000+ Reports
Contact Here, email@example.com | +1 407 915 4157 OR +1 408 900 9135
Some of the key observations regarding smart building industry include:
- Cisco completed the acquisition of Sentryo in August 2019. The Sentryo is a global provider of device visibility and security solutions for Industrial Control System (ICS) networks. After acquisition, Cisco is able to offer control systems engineer deeper visibility into assets optimization, anomalies detection, and network security for better results.
- Adesto® Technologies Corporation, IBM and NXP® Semiconductors are combine demonstrating a powerful solution for smart buildings that provides a new level of security with Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) deployments. IBM Watson IoT Platform, Adesto’s SmartServer™ IoT edge server and NXP’s ready-to-use A71CH secure element for IoT devices are together enabling an extra layer of security for businesses connecting to the IBM cloud.
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi named Hitachi Vantara has launched Lumada Video Insights in 2019. It’s an end-to-end intelligent, and an adaptable suite of applications that delivers operational safety and business intelligence (BI) with the help of IoT, video, AI and analytics.
- Hitachi elevators developed a smart building ecosystem using AI and IoT in the year 2019. the new facility aims to provide a wide range of buildings with multi-directional, custom-designed, in building transportation solutions.
- Siemens has acquired Enlightened, a silicon valley based provider of Internet of Things (IoT) systems for residential and commercial buildings. The IoT platform will help Siemens to reduce energy consumption and improve space utilization.
- Osram, a global high-tech lighting company, and Facility Solutions Group has announced a collaborative partnership for smart building IoT solutions in the second quarter of 2019.
The report is readily available and can be dispatched immediately after payment confirmation.
Buy this premium research report@ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/buy-now/0/1596
About Acumen Research and Consulting:
Acumen Research and Consulting (ARC) is a global provider of market intelligence and consulting services to information technology, investment, telecommunication, manufacturing, and consumer technology markets. ARC helps investment communities, IT professionals, and business executives to make fact based decisions on technology purchases and develop firm growth strategies to sustain market competition. With the team size of 100+ Analysts and collective industry experience of more than 200 years, Acumen Research and Consulting assures to deliver a combination of industry knowledge along with global and country level expertise.
People Also Ask (FAQ):
There are 4 types of Market, They are followings-
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Buildings
- Government & Public Infrastructure Facilities
- Educational Institutions
The global smart building market is segmented on the basis of products, types, and solutions. Read More
The major companies operating in the global mobile tanks market are Siemens, Honeywell, Schneider Electric, Johnson Controls, United Technologies, Cisco, Control4, Delta Controls, Emerson, IBM, and Others. Read More
Which region is expected to lead the global smart building market during the forecast period 2019 to 2026?
North America is expected to lead the global smart building market during the forecast period 2019 to 2026. Read More